Thursday 7 July 2011

Spiritual Thoughts from the Ether

Welcome to Ether Airlines. I am your pilot.
Please fasten your safety belts, we are expecting some mild turbulence.
Exits are located to your left and right.

I am new to blogging, being a Baby-Boomer. My intention is to share my thoughts,Spiritual and Otherwise  and be a lean, mean, blogging machine. At this moment in time I am impeded by only being able to type with my two index fingers with my nose pressed to the keyboard. I hope as time goes by more fingers will come into play and I will find my glasses.

My interests are varied. I am a commercial artist, photographer, Healer and lover of all things vintage. I love finding, creating and displaying vintage images from my travels across the Ether. I am hoping to share with you images, thoughts and muses from my cockpit. I hope you will enjoy the flight.

Please make yourself comfortable. The trolly-dollies will be 'round shortly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.